The Network’s Five Fundamental Aims
1. The establishment of partnerships between scholars, research projects and research centres across the world.
2. The development of virtual, textual and actual conversation between the many persons and groups involved in research and debate about ecclesiology.
3. Organising and sharing in colloquia, symposia and conferences.
4. Encouraging joint teaching, exchanges of postgraduate students and faculty.
5. Publishing the best fruits of all such scholarship, conversation and collaboration in our ongoing series of volumes – Ecclesiological Investigations (T. & T. Clark International), as well as in the journal Ecclesiology: the Journal for Ministry, Mission and Unity (Brill).